Frequently Asked Questions
- Monthly Passes
- Postmarked prior to the 1st day of the month 100%
- Postmarked from the 1st-10th days 50%
- Postmarked from the 11th-20th days 25%
- After the 20th day, no refund
- Tokens and 1-Day Convenience or Independence Passes are not refundable.
- Transit Store retail merchandise may be returned in its original packaging within 45 days from the date of purchase.
- Train Tickets are refundable for 180 days from date of purchase. Senior Ten Trip tickets are refundable up to one year from date of purchase.
SEPTA Sales Department
attn: Online Sales
1234 Market St. 9th Fl
Philadelphia PA 19107
Customers are responsible for the cost of postage for any items returned. SEPTA recommends sending returns by certified mail, as items lost in transit are not refundable.
Customer Service Agents are available to help plan your travel route by calling (215) 580-7800
Taxable items will be charged as follows:
8% on items shipped to any address in Philadelphia
6% on items shipped to any address in PA, but outside of Philadelphia
Orders can be sent to a Post Office Box, however any order requiring signature, i.e.token orders, high-end merchandise, or bulk orders of merchandise, must be shipped to an actual street address.
Note: We often get requests for UPS to deliver at a certain time, call before delivering, leave the package in the garage, leave the package with a neighbor, etc. We aren't able to pass on these, or other specific delivery instructions to UPS.
Note: If an order is deemed undeliverables, as addressed by the customer, UPS will make every reasonable effort to find the correct address and deliver the shipment. Any charges billed to SEPTA for address changes, address corrections, or packages deemed undeliverables will be passed on to the customer.